Pedata RV Center releases Top Five Pieces of Advice family oriented road trips. The road trip is no longer a rite of passage for the recent high school graduate or the only form of vacation available to broke college students…it’s the choice for many with young families.
As more and more families turn to recreational vehicles and road trips as the best way to spend quality time together without breaking the bank during the summer vacation many find themselves asking for advice on family oriented road trips.
Pedata RV Center’s Top Five Pieces of Advice for Family Oriented Road Trips:
1. Plan a road trip around a concert of a family favorite.
2. Plan a road trip around a favorite movie or TV show that the family enjoys (for instance, visit the area in which filming took place, etc.)
3. Plan a road trip around Guinness Book of World Records sites (Where’s the largest ball of twine? It’s in Darwin, Minnesota).
4. Visit small town amusement parks. They’re less crowded and more affordable. (For instance, there’s the Dinosaur Park in Bastrop, TX).
5. Plan it around a favorite summer holiday. Always wondered what it would be like to spend the 4th of July in a small town…this year is the year! (Try Independence, California or Bristol, Rhode Island).
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online and due to their low overhead costs they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long term satisfaction.