Pedata RV Center cites Thomson Research Group’s Dealer Survey indicating increased RV sales in the first quarter of 2010.
According to Thompson Research Group’s Dealer Survey:
1. Both motorized and towable segments experienced improved RV sales trends.
2. RV sales improved from fourth quarter, 2009 dealer survey.
3. Retail credit is improving, but not drastically.
4. On site inventories are lower than in years past for most dealers.
5. Motorized RV sales improved, but towable RV sales received more consistent positive feedback.
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, “RV sales are improving quickly in 2010 and we expect them to continue. The summer months are on their way and there is historically a jump in Class C sales as well as fifth wheels to accommodate local summer travel.”
The Thompson Research Group Dealer Survey’s survey pool consists of over 50% of the RV sales in the US RV industry. Thompson Research Group focuses their survey and findings on the philosophy that the pace and mix of RV unit sales dictates/predicts the trajectory of the RV industry’s recovery. Dealer surveys are published quarterly and are based on dealer responses in combination with published statistics on industry wide RV sales, etc.
Pedata RV Center sells RVs with their full inventory available for viewing online 24 hours a day (Class A, Class C, Class B, Fifth Wheel, etc). They also provide a wide variety of industry specific information to ensure that consumers in the market for an RV are aware of the various options and features available in the industry.