Travelers thinking about aiming their vacation time at the classic road trip should find motorhomes for sale and get on the road. Preparations can be minimal when the RV is used as a home base for travel. Motorhomes for sale offer many options and new RVers should be advised that they don’t have to make do. The options will provide them with the RV of their choice.
In addition to urging new RVers to calmly search amongst the motorhomes for sale to find the right one, experts recommend first timers take advantage of the predetermined nature of National Park destinations. The variety of activities and sites included in the long list of National Parks means that every RVer will discover a spot that is the perfect style for their traveling group. Consider this list of popular National Parks that could make a good “first time” road trip destination:
- Acadia National Park in Maine: RVers who have considered the benefits of road travel, discovered that one of the motorhomes for sale suits their needs, purchased it and are now attempting to plan their first trip can enjoy a trip to Acadia National Park. The rugged coast of Maine is a historically popular site for tourists and local travelers. It’s beautiful and it’s diverse. It is also home to many plants and animals, but many travelers feel it is most exciting due to the presence of the tallest mountain on the U.S. Atlantic coast. In addition to the sites, visitors can enjoy hiking the granite peaks, biking historic carriage roads and more.
- Mount Rainier National Park in Washington: RVers on their way to Mount Rainier will find plenty of gorgeous scenery along the road. Once they arrive at Mount Rainier, they will have already ascended 14,410 feet above sea level. Mount Rainier stands as an icon in the landscape of the state of Washington. It is the most glaciated peak in the contiguous U.S.A. This active, icy volcano spawns six major rivers and is ringed by subalpine wildflower meadows and covered in ancient forests. This unique ecosystem supports a variety of wildlife and many visitors enjoy the sense of discovery the area presents.
- Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming: The towering mountains of Grand Teton National Park continue to draw the RVing crowd. This National Park also features gorgeous lakes. In addition to these two primary attractions, the park also offers an impressive assortment of wildlife. Many visitors who visit Grand Teton National Park also include a visit to Yellowstone National Park during the trip because the Grand Teton National Park is located just south of Yellowstone.
- Arches National Park in Utah: Utah is known as the National Park capital. One of the most popular National Park destinations in the state is Arches National Park. It contains the largest concentration of natural stone arches in the world. This park is located in the red, arid desert and features over 2,000 eroded sandstone forms including: fins, spires, balanced rocks, pinnacles and the arches the park is named after. These are often referred to as “miracles of nature” and are dispersed throughout the 73,000 acre region.
- Glacier National Park in Montana: Visitors will enjoy the fabulous combination of natural beauty offered by Glacier National Park: pristine forests, rugged mountains, alpine meadows, and spectacular lakes. RVers will love the opportunity to traverse their choice of over 700 miles of trails. It’s been called a hiker’s paradise and offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy solitude in nature and the beauty of the wilderness.
National Park destinations provide a security that may aid new RVers in getting their feet wet with RV travel. Many feel safe in choosing such a well traveled spot with the all inclusive set up allowing them to enjoy the sights, the wildlife, well set up campgrounds and outdoor recreational activities all in one affordable package. RVers traveling on U.S. holidays should contact National Parks of their choice prior to travel to request information on potential admission discounts. Many National Parks offer free admission on U.S. holidays. It’s one more bonus of accessing National Parks as a conclusion to a great road trip in the new RV. The best thing about finding one of the motorhomes for sale to make your own is actually following through with plans to travel. Make it happen with as little stress as possible with National Park destinations.