About halfway through your RV vacation is when you begin to realize that you do not have everything you need. Everyone’s “must have” list will be different, but here are a few ideas of things you might consider taking along with you.
- Take along a notebook, pencil and pen to write down the things you wish you had brought along so you can reference it for the next trip.
- A small-sized tool kit for minor repairs comes in handy.
- Take a plastic storage box with a lid for keepsakes to be used later in scrap booking.
- A box of disposable latex gloves for cleaning up things you’d sooner not touch.
- A good GPS accompanied by accurate paper maps and tour books are essential for the directionally challenged.
- Bring your cell phone charger.
- Hand sanitizer will be a quick clean up help.
- You might bring adapter plugs for 30 to 15 amps.
- Take a flashlight for dark nights, or emergencies.
- Bring some books or magazines to read.
- Some people like puzzle books when they are traveling.
- Small toaster ovens are handy to have along on a trip.
- Small sample sizes of toiletries are easily collected for trips.
- Collect your quarters to take along so you have them for the laundromat, showers, or vending machines.
- Bring a travel-sized sewing kit.
- Outerwear for inclement weather is imperative.
- Take some postage stamps to send postcards along the way.