The following top hot spots may be perfect for you and your fifth wheel camper traveling companions. You will find a broad range of recommendations that you can take a vacation to with your recreational vehicle or fifth wheel camper. There are spots on the ocean front where you can park your fifth wheel camper, and there are locations in the mountains. The decision is yours and the possibilities are endless while traveling with a fifth wheel camper or motor home.
You will have an affordable vacation in your fifth wheel camper that is also convenient. A popular RVing website, GoRVing.com, reports that those who travel by RV or fifth wheel camper can save reasonable amounts of money. Money can be saved when you cook meals in your fifth wheel camper, as well as when you sleep in the RV rather than sleeping in a hotel. You will also save money that is typically spent on airfare.
Monitoring finances is one of the main reasons people travel by fifth wheel camper, but it is not the only reason. Some enjoy experiencing a life of freedom from being on the road. Others enjoy the flexibility they have in planning vacations when RVing.
RV Travel Destinations Across America:
1. Travel to Graceland, located in Memphis, Tennessee and park your RV camper at the Graceland RV Park. This area is host to musical history. The most well-known figure would be Elvis Presley, whose house you can visit within walking distance of the motor home park.
2. Take your RV family to Fort Wilderness Resort by Disney, which is located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. This theme park is another American favorite that sits upon 700 acres of grassland. There are canals to explore, along with a Mickey Mouse backyard BBQ, wildlife, and music and dance. This park is placed just outside the gates of the Magic Kingdom.
3. Another great place for you and your RV camper companions to take your travel trailer or Class A RV to is in St. Paul, Minnesota. The Minnesota State Fair Campgrounds are believed to be one of the top places in the nation for a state fair. You should go see for yourself!
4. In Rodanthe, North Carolina, lies 50 acres of ocean front camping. At Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground, you can enjoy the sound at face value. This is thought to be a true east coast place to vacation.
5. The Terry Bison Ranch is located on the border of Colorado and Wyoming. You can park your recreational vehicle at the camp site and take a bison tour. You will also be impressed with the vintage 1800s decor.