You’ve heard of Route 66…music, movies, and books. It’s legendary. It is the main highway that runs from east to west, and it is the essence of America. Route 66 is an ideal place for you to take a journey with your 5th wheel fifth wheel.
You may not have a 5th wheel fifth wheel, but don’t worry, you can rent one. Know that you should begin your 5th wheel fifth wheel recreational vehicle excursion in Chicago during the summer months.
Consider the following tips when planning your 5th wheel fifth wheel excursion
Before hitting the road with your 5th wheel fifth wheel down Route 66, make sure you borrow or purchase a map of the highway. Purchase a guidebook, and join the Route 66 Facebook page. This is a great way to get up-to-date tips, alerts about events, and places to stop along the trip with your 5th wheel fifth wheel. Start planning your 5th wheel fifth wheel trip early and plan for at least two weeks on the road. You will want to take your time with the recreational vehicle on the highway, visiting and experiencing in your 5th wheel fifth wheel. When planning your trip, go ahead and make reservations at campsites for your 5th wheel fifth wheel along the road. It is also important that you plan gas stops for your 5th wheel fifth wheel.
See these highlights along Route 66
You will finding changing landscapes, each with its own culture and heritage. From state to state, you’ll be able to enjoy yourself. You’ll find both nature’s beauty and historical landmarks, along with silly relics. The list below are suggestions for you to follow as you travel. Stop at some or all and have a fun-filled RV vacation.
– Chicago , Sears Tower
– Bill Shea’s Gas Station Museum
– Springfield, IL , Abraham Lincoln’s Presidential Library
– Check out the World’s Largest Catsup Bottle , IL
– St. Louis , The Gateway Arch
– Look at the Car Museum , MO
– Jesse James Museum
– Wow yourself at the World’s Largest Rocking Chair , MO
– In KS – check out the Galena Mining and Historical Museum
– In OK – check out the Will Rogers Memorial
– Have fun at the Cherokee Trading Post , OK
– Check out the National Route 66 Museum , OK
– Visit the Devil’s Rope Barbed Wire Museum , TX
– The American Quarter Horse Heritage Center
– Stop at the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum , NM
– Albuquerque, NM – Old Town
– Stop at the American International Rattle Snake Museum , NM
– Holbrook, AZ , Petrified Forest National Park
– Grand Canyon , the Grand Canyon National Park
– Take a Gold Mine Tour , AZ
– In CA – check out the Mojave Desert Heritage and Cultural Association
– The Bottle Tree Farm
– Stay at the Wigwam Motel , CA
– Eat in China Town , CA
– Sit on the Santa Monica Pier – CA