If you are the proud owner of a motorhome Class C level you might already be aware of the many features and accessories that can make it the best choice out of the many RV options on today’s market. The new and used RV inventories are full of a wide variety of options, but many RVers are turning to the motorhome Class C after careful consideration of all the different recreational vehicles.
Motorhome Class Popular Features/Accessories:
- Spacious floor plans: the over-cab design leaves most Class C vehicles with a particularly spacious master bedroom. They also often feature open floor plans making for easy to use living areas.
- Sleeping accommodations: motorhome Class C options typically sleep from 6-8 people depending on the particular design/layout. But considering the size of the vehicle, the Class C is a great choice for maximizing space.
- Slideout awnings: these are a popular feature that increase the usability of the outdoor areas when camping.
- Exterior lighting: this is another feature that increases the living space by utilizing the outdoor area. It allows motorhome Class C owners to utilize the exterior space of their RV similar to traditional housing and the “porch.”
- Cable/TV phone jacks: RVers don’t have to leave their love of modern technology at home. RVs can be set up with the basics to keep RVers online and in tune with their favorite media and communication channels.
Not sure what accessories you won’t be able to live without? Talk to an expert. Talk to other RVers. Find out which features and accessories pull their weight. And find out which features and accessories are more trouble than they’re worth. And find out which features and accessories are absolutely vital. You don’t want to discover the answers to this type of question after you’ve already purchased. Now is the time to figure out what you want. Then you can get out there and find the right option amongst available RV inventories.
Read manufacturer descriptions. But don’t stop there. Access the product reviews at dealerships and online outlets. And never ignore the opinions of other RVers. Look for online product reviewers by actual RVers. These are possibly the most helpful outlets for information when attempting to decide which RV is your RV and which accessories will suit your lifestyle.