Those Class C RV enthusiasts who live in the state of Arizona can still travel and save money during this economy. Money can be saved on gas when traveling in a Class C or other sized recreational vehicle. Look for area hot spots to travel to in your Class C RV in your area and travel on one tank or less. If you do not live in Arizona, there are sure to be hot spots for Class C or other RV travel in your area, so start looking.
If you drive a Class C motor home for sale, then check out areas near you. Look for RV parks that have activities that interest you and your RV family. Arizona and other states offer great Class C RV or towable travel trailer hot spots, so see what is near you and save gas money.
Check out the list below. It is of top of the line Class C motor home hot spots in Arizona. One of them may be of interest to you. Get traveling.
1. Black Canyon City is near Agua Fria National Monument as well as Yavapai County and its ghost towns.
2. Near the Sinagua Indian Ruins is Camp Verde. This area is a great hot spot for your Class C or other RV. There are all types of activities, including fishing, hunting, and swimming. It is also near Montezumas Castle Monument.
3. Take your Class C RV to Munds Park, which offers off-road activities. You can park, camp, and hike.
4. Visit Flagstaff, Arizona and the National Forests that surround it. You will also have access to the Grand Canyon and all of the RVing opportunities that it offers. Try out the local museums or the Arboretum or Lowell Observatory.
5. You should think about visiting Sedona, which is a high-end resorting community. There is gorgeous scenery that you can intake while traveling in your recreational vehicle. Look at the Indian Ruins, eat at nice restaurants, or go shopping.
6. Visit the Old West in your motor home. Many Arizona towns offer historic areas, some are even ghost towns.
7. Try visiting Prescott, which offers the RVer golf, lake areas and activities, hiking, and museums. If you are a rock climber, try out Groom Creek or Granite Mountain.
You will be sure to find day trips or one-tank RV vacations in Arizona or your home state. Do not let a down economy affect your travel!