Phoenix, AZ – Pedata RV Center responds to increase in interest amongst the RV public. In June of 2010 the shipment levels to retailers reached their highest level in 2 years according to data published regularly by the RVIA (Recreation Vehicle Industry Association).
As of June 2010 the RVIA numbers reflected:
1. June shipments reached 27,000 units
2. June shipments were 10% greater than May 2010
3. June shipments were 72.6% greater than June 2009
4. June 2010 was the 10th consecutive month in which shipments increased in comparison to the previous year
5. June shipments presented an annualized rate of more than 285,000 units
6. Towable RV shipments increased 67.3% over June 2009
7. Travel trailers increased 65.3%
8. Fifth wheel trailers nearly doubled
9. Conventional type A motorhomes tripled (2,500 total units in the month and YTD totals of 13,500 units).
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, “June was obviously a big month for the RV industry. Summer time always brings more attention to the RV life. But this type of attention was definitely missing in 2009. We’re excited to see the increased interest for RVing and the RV lifestyle amongst general buyers. The number of individuals willing to purchase is still increasing.”
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online and due to their low overhead costs they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long term satisfaction.